There are around 12 tags and awards that are pending and I felt the need to apologize for being late. Please keep tagging me even though I do not participate right away. My schedule is a bit rough lately but I promise I’ll do every single tag.
So for today I finally found time for The Reader Problems Tag. Wonderful Raven [Dreamy Addictions] was kind enough to tag me and I am so so so thankful! Take a look at her very interesting blog and her awesome posts!
Let’s do this!
1. You have 20,000 books on your TBR. How in the world do you decide what to read next?
Hm that’s an easy question. Based on my mood and only. If I have 20000 books in my tbr list means that I also have a great variety of genres!
2. You’re halfway through a book and you’re just not loving it. Do you quit or are you committed?
Actually I am a big fan of DNF. There is no way I will finish a book if I don’t like it. I can’t. Why would I spend my time reading a book I don’t like when there are so many options out there for me to read? No! Call me however you want but just by starting the book I am already giving it a chance. I only finish ARCs that I don’t like because I feel obligated to write a proper review.
3. The end of the year is coming and you’re so close, but so far away on your Goodreads reading challenge. Do you try to catch up and how?
No, I don’t force my self to read because I won’t enjoy it. Reading books is not a job for me yet and I do it because I want to do it. Besides GR challenge is for your own satisfaction and it’s not a competition. Why would I put effort in that?
4. The covers of a series you love do. not. match. How do you cope?
If the story is good then who cares?
5. Everyone and their mother loves a book you really don’t like. Who do you bond with over shared feelings?
To be honest I am always the one with the different opinion and I am dealing with it. I don’t mind about shared feelings because I get the same satisfaction just by discussing the differences in opinions! I am like that.
6. You’re reading a book and you are about to start crying in public. How do you deal?
I don’t mind crying in public because I don’t even care.
7. A sequel of a book you loved just came out, but you’ve forgotten a lot from the prior novel. Will you re-read the book? Skip the sequel? Try to find a synopsis on Goodreads?
Nope! If it is a book I love then there’s no way I’ve only read it once and there’s no way I would have forgotten a lot.
8. You do not want anyone. ANYONE. borrowing your books. How do you politely tell people nope when they ask?
It is true that people have borrowed and never return books. Some of them were favorite books. I simply tell them the truth.
9. You’ve picked up and put down 5 books in the last month. How do you get over your reading slump?
This happens to me all the time because games distract me. Well I am waiting for my gaming slump and I return to books easily.
10. There are so many new books coming out that you’re dying to read! How many do you actually buy?
As many as I can afford.
11. After you’ve bought the new books you can’t wait to get to, how long do they sit on your shelf before you get to them?
Depends on the mood but usually I read them right away because this is why I bought them.
Analee [Book Snacks]
Emily [The Little Book Afair]
Erika [in Bookventureland]
Giselle [Hardwork Boulevard]
Josephine [Josie’s Book Corner]
Kelly [Dancing Through Pages]
Sanchita and Ishita [Abookesia]
Michelle [The Writing Hufflepuff]
Parneet [The Enchanted Book]
Alexandra [Silent Night Reviews]
Ashley [Dear World…]
Beatrice [Beatrice Learns to Read]
Jasmine [Jasmine Pearl Reads]
Jess [Princessica of Books]
Maria [Big City Bookworm]
Poulami [Daydreaming Books]