I would like to thank Tifany from [Book is the Star] for tagging me and for turning this utube tag (originally created by Aria from BookGeekMovieFreak) to a wordpress tag. I am sorry for being so late.
Basically you choose five books and put them in a jar. You pick a book every two questions and your answer depends on the book. Personally I’ve chosen randomly my five books and I can’t wait to see what happens next.
1. Open book 1 to a random page. Look at the first word on the page. If it’s less than 5 letters, you will go to college. If it’s more than 5 letters, you won’t go to college.
The first word is ‘of’. So since it’s less than 5 letters I get to go to college.! Yaay~
2. Open book 1 to a random page. The first name you see. Think of that persons job, that will be your job. Note: Is that person stil in school? You will be a teacher. You don’t know that persons job? You will be unemployed.
‘Aiden’ is the first name I saw. Aiden is a sentinel so I am a badass sentinel who kills lots of daimons.
3. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be the person you will marry.
Clary is the first name that appears but I am sure that we both are not into girls. Jace comes after her name and ‘I do’! I just have to warn you that book’s Jace and not movie’s Jace. Absolutely not!
4. Open book 2 to a random page. The first name you see will be your best friend.
Clary is again the first name. I should accept it this time. Well she is all over the book after all.
5. Open book 3 to a random page. Look at the second word on the page. Count how many letters that word has, remove 2 letters. That’s how many children you will have.
My word is ‘coals’ so minus two letters makes us three. That’s a good number.
6. How many children did you have? Open the book as many times to see who your children will be. If you have no children, open the book once. The first name you will see, will be something of your choice. A couple of examples: neighbor, father in law etc
I got Ren all three times I triend. So I keep Ren as one of my children and try again. My results are:
7. Book 4. Where does this book take place? This will be the place you will live.
I can’t even remember where this books takes place. Somewhere in U.S.A I guess and also to fictional place called Faery. Probably my answer will be Faery.
8. Open book 4 to a random place, the first name you see, does this person have a car, bike etc.? That will be your transportation in live. Note: teleporting, broom etc. is allowed. If your character had no means of transportation that you know of, you will be using public transportation.
Lol, Dracula is the first name. I am not sure if he owns a car or sth but he is a vampire and he doesn’t need one. He owns a bar though~
9. Does this book have any animals in it? Pick your favorite animal, that will be your pet. No animals in the book? You will have no pet.
10. Open book 5 to a random page. The first name you see will be your enemy.
Will will be my enemy!
I seriously want to tag all of you so that this tag will spread. Please leave a comment and let me know if you wish to be tagged and I will add you in the post.
Michelle [The writing Hufflepuff]