Maggie is a seventeen year old girl who’s had a bad year. She was smart and on track, but then her mom left, her dad is depressed, she’s graduating – barely – and her boyfriend of almost three years dumped her for a college football scholarship. Lately she thinks life is all about hanging on by a thread and is gripping tight with everything she has.
Then she saves the life of Caleb and instantly knows there’s something about him that’s intriguing. But things change when they touch, sparks ignite. Literally.
They imprint with each other and she sees their future life together flash before her eyes. She learns that not only is she his soul mate, and can feel his heartbeat in her chest, but there is a whole other world of people with gifts and abilities that she never knew existed. She herself is experiencing supernatural changes unlike anything she’s ever felt before and she needs the touch of his skin to survive.
Now, not only has her dad come out of his depression to be a father again, and a pain as well, but Caleb’s enemies know he’s imprinted and are after Maggie to stop them both from gaining their abilities and take her from him.
Can Caleb save her or will they be forced to live without each other after just finding one another?
Reasons why to read this book?
Call me hopeless romantic and a sucker for that kind of love but I will give you my reasons…
1) One touch… I wish I could just touch someone and know that we’re meant to be!
2) They can feel each other’s heartbeat…!
3) They have abilities!
4) They need to touch in order to survive…! Can you imagine that? I love skinship!
5) It’s well written and the are twists in the plot that can keep your interest!
6) The main characters are not annoying and you’re definitely going to love them. Also there are many more lovely characters!
7) There is more to this book than romance! There is enough action, mystery and suspense. Angst as well and comedy.
8) It’s everything a book should have been! Amazing~
Personaly when I finished the series… I just couldn’t stop thinking of their love, their bond and all the things they shared. It’s a love story that took my breath away~ I can’t help but read it and read it, again and again!